Last Sunday ride :)

Ack!! LOL Try again....

Ahhh there we go :)

- Snake Road Wailua Hawaii[/url]

- Tantalus part 1 Round Top Drive Honolulu Hawaii[/url]

- Tantalus pt2 Honolulu Hawaii[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like a nice ride mostly low speed, we have a snake roed here in FL its like 5 or 6 miles and some nice twistys , just takes longer to get there then it does to ride it:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Not sure if anyone want to see it up here Sandy Beach in Hawaii :)

Thanks for watching :)

Looks great. I love rides like that. Great fun on the Busa even though you don't need a Busa for rides like that.

Not sure if anyone want to see it up here Sandy Beach in Hawaii :)

Thanks for watching :)
LOL, my old stomping grounds. I grew up body surfing sandy's shorebreak then surfing at full point and irma's, portlock point, seconds (among many other oahu breaks). I lived in Hawaii Kai a long time ago. :thumbsup:

At 6:20 where you guys stop I remember watching one lone soul surfing what had to be 50+ foot waves when Hurricane Iwa was approaching the island.

Is the 1/4 mile still marked off on that straightaway? It was there for as long as I can remember. It was spray painted in large white letters START and FINISH with lines going across the road. The start was on the straightaway just after you guys pulled into the parking lot and the finish was before the end of the parking lot where you guys parked.

At 6:20 where you guys stop I remember watching one lone soul surfing what had to be 50+ foot waves when Hurricane Iwa was approaching the island.

Is the 1/4 mile still marked off on that straightaway? It was there for as long as I can remember. It was spray painted in large white letters START and FINISH with lines going across the road. The start was on the straightaway just after you guys pulled into the parking lot and the finish was before the end of the parking lot where you guys parked.

LOL nope no start and finish lines anymore.. but now that we dont have a track your givin me some ideas!! :)

LOL nope no start and finish lines anymore.. but now that we dont have a track your givin me some ideas!! :)

We used to street race there all the time late at night since there were no houses around. :whistle: The only problem is that there is only one road and the cops come down from the blow hole side and irma's side and easily trap everyone in the middle.

It is too bad to hear Hawaii Raceway Park was closed down. It was a crappy dragstrip anyway but at least it was a legal place to race.

Back