What's up with BA BUSA's busa?

CorbinSaddles

Donating Member
Registered
Well we've been taking good care of it :whistle: and have not wasted any time in getting a prop design up and running. Here's a few pics of the bags in process.

Pics might take a little bit to load. :banghead:

bagdev_1.jpg

bagdev_2.jpg

bagdev_3.jpg

bagdev_4.jpg

bagdev_5.jpg

bagdev_6.jpg

bagdev_7.jpg

bagdev_8.jpg

bagdev_9.jpg

Now that has a nice zing to it... stayed true to the design of the bike too... can not wait to see finished product..:thumbsup:

I like that you stayed with the original lines...looks like it will be a nice product when finished. Will it have integrated lights?

Only drawback I see from the Corbin bags going from Gen I to Gen II is the disparaging difference between stock cans and aftermarket cans between the two Gens. These bags will conform precisely around the shape and size of the Gen II stock cans but I would say only a fraction of Gen II owners keep or still have the stock exhaust on their bikes. Therefore, these bags will not fit well allowing for large gaps and/or contact with aftermarket cans.

Hate to be devil's advo but thems the facts.

Last edited:
Here's a Tip, ditch the turn pods, it will be too wide. Integrate them into the bag with LED bulbs.
Try to make them with a quick release and you will have something.:thumbsup:

I like the look so far, but does it block the keyhole to release the pillion / hump? If so, could it be relocated to somewhere inside the bag? Preferably toward the top so you don't have to dig around to get to it if the bag is loaded.

Wow , they look pretty nice . Are they going to hold more than the gen 1s ?

Back