Second cooling fan for a busa

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
Heres a second fan setup for a busa, I use a 01 to 04 gsxr cooling fan for this mod. Heres the first pics, ill post the rest up later

And yes Doyle this is yours! LOL Ill bring to the Gap as planned!

Fan_003.jpg

I'll weld it up tomorrow and post some pics. But as for the installation,,,, you'll have to wait till after the Bash, and Doyle is satified!

(DR1300R @ Sep. 20 2007,15:29)
(GIXERHP @ Sep. 20 2007,12:14)
(GIXERHP @ Sep. 18 2007,22:34)
(DR1300R @ Sep. 18 2007,21:36) Looking real nice there John..
bowdown.gif
cool.gif
So what coler should i paint this fan for Doyle,,,,   HMMMM  Maybe HOT PINK!   LOL
poke.gif
SHOCKED.gif
 I think black will work just fine..  
smile.gif

So hows it coming along..  
rock.gif
It welded up, ready for paint tommorrow!

Hey guys GIXER did this mod on my bike when he did my 1397 setup. I accidently bought the 1000 fan instead of the Busa fan and he said it all just fit better in there. I now have a stock Busa fan with a MUZZY blade and a Gixer 1000 fan also with the MUZZY blade. We (he at my request) added a lighted toggle switch to my dash so i can flip the fans on at will and leave them on instead of just the standad duty cycle they run on. The setup works awesome when stuck in traffic on the highway with the bike running and completely unable to move.

My bike gets uber toasty with the 1397 and the HINDLE race header on it. With the fans I can keep the dial at 9:00 no problem...

(DNGrumpy @ Sep. 21 2007,19:25) Hey guys GIXER did this mod on my bike when he did my 1397 setup.  I accidently bought the 1000 fan instead of the Busa fan and he said it all just fit better in there.  I now have a stock Busa fan with a MUZZY blade and a Gixer 1000 fan also with the MUZZY blade.  We (he at my request) added a lighted toggle switch to my dash so i can flip the fans on at will and leave them on instead of just the standad duty cycle they run on.  The setup works awesome when stuck in traffic on the highway with the bike running and completely unable to move.  

My bike gets uber toasty with the 1397 and the HINDLE race header on it.  With the fans I can keep the dial at 9:00 no problem...
beerchug.gif

Back