Voodoo Exhaust

drhooligan

Registered
Voodoo exhaust looks pretty cool on a Busa. Has anyone used it? Wondering how loud it is, only heard it at idle and light revs.

I think they look cool too....

But 600 smackers for some chrome (or stainless) exhaust tips is completely insane.

I may be building my own version soon. Looking at some 309 stainless mandrel bent tubing now..........

I love that look. I would love to get somethink like that. But lile Guido said "600 smakers" is f'ing crazy!

(Pipefighter248 @ Sep. 19 2007,17:36)
(Charlesbusa @ Sep. 19 2007,20
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) Post a pic...
Can't right click on it to post but CLICK HERE for a link.

Too much $ for what your getting.
Thanks
beerchug.gif

Would look good on my '07 750
biggrin.gif

But no way on my Busa
wink.gif

Oh i agree 100%, the price is a little out of this world. But the looks are cool. I wonder how the sound would be.

Does anyone know where I can get something like the Voodoo's? I thought there was a post on something with shorty's. The person had to modify the pipes though. Cant find the post though. Please help.

Installed the stubby's without baffles. Holly Cow is it loud. sounds nice and deep. almost sounds like one of those race bikes on the circuit. Took it over to the shop had them adjust the idle and fuel a little bit. runs good, no notice in gain or loss of power.

Jet Li has shorty pipes like that and they sound really rippy without being super loud

put some flappers on them
smile.gif
actually as long as you dont go out run it at WFO and shut it right off, I doubt you are going to have too much backflow through the thing... the shorty has baffles built in and I think he paid like $60 for them

These slip ons cost me $225 installed. I was told theres enough bkpressure cause of the cross pipe. I have 12k on my 06, bone stock- Jcheese dynoed them-- came in at 157hp/96 torque. They are baffled- Noticed a decent weight loss too.

IMG_0134.JPG

Back