Things for my engine rebuild ?

C_Henry

Registered
Gonna have to have my engine torn completly down for a spun bearing. What are some things i can put in it to make it a little better ? Going back with the stock rods, cain't afford those high dollar jobs.

If you cant get the H-Beams,get the knife edge's they are better than stock,and some light weight JE's or Weisco's.:)

Depends on what you intend to do with the bike from here on out...I'ld say slap in a big bore and be done...

Depends on what you intend to do with the bike from here on out...I'ld say slap in a big bore and be done...
Stunnah, what all did you do to your bottom end ? High vol. oil pump ? Any mods to tha crank, oil pan, anything ?
Sorry I missed your post...Next time PM me I'll get it quicker...Rods, stock crank, JE turbo pistons and some mo' Shat...I've got some stock rods if you need them and pistons...I just don't know which of the rods is bad...If you have a good mech he can tell...Just let me know if you need them and I can get them out in the next day or two...

JE Turbo Pistons
.080 base plate
Intake cam for exhaust swap
Adj. cam sprockets
Cam tensioner
Cylinder studs
Main bearing studs
Falicon rods
High volume oil gear
Oil pan baffle
Crank

Oh yeah...The pistons and rods are free...
biggrin.gif
I might even run them down to you...

The crank is gonna be your most exspensive item...You may want to check with Motorhead, Dennis Clanton over at SuzukiHayabusa.org I think he may have a few stock cranks that he just gives away...I you can luck up on that then you'll only have to pay for the build...

Gonna have to have my engine torn completly down for a spun bearing. What are some things i can put in it to make it a little better ?  Going back with the stock rods, cain't afford those high dollar jobs.
KWS Motorsport, These guys rock!!! Give em a call at 843-552-7177. They have in stock cylinders and pistons, they do crank work, ask for Kevin.

Back