darkbusa

Registered
Just finish my new modification :bowdown:
Front Vortex sprocket 17t
Rear black Vortex sprocket 46t
Vortex chain 530
:wow::wow:

image.jpg

I think DO3 meant what are the specifications of the chain...as in tensile strength, weight, wear resistance, etc.

I can't find what I want on their website, but what I did find is that the kit comes with a rear aluminum sprocket. Great for racing, lots less weight and therefore rotating mass, but as I found out you only get around 5K street miles on one or at least that was my experience.

Wow, the kit is $60 cheaper than the chain you posted and doesn't appear to match the chain shown with the pic, but anyway , best of luck with it :thumbsup:

Good luck with that chain, now!

Update us with a mileage report as well as how many times you adjust the chain down the road!

Most those colored ek chains aren't rated for anything over 1000cc's...

Help me out with this one. When I look at rated tensile they don't differentiate by color. They discuss series and spec it out by series. I trust what you're saying but need to know how to find that. I put a gold EK-DVX on my bike and it has never needed one adjustment after the first 600 miles. And I'm 10K into that one. Mild mods, nothing crazy.

If we go to the EK site EK MOTORCYCLE CHAINS | Enuma Chain Mfg. Co., Ltd. it gives series and tensile strength.

Dark we were having a general chain discussion not specific to your chain. Not trying to thread jack you here.

I need help my speedometer going crazy i just noticed today i was doing 80 mph!!!!!!! And one prius pass me like i was doing 60 mph.... Help please

Back