Powered Tank Bag!

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
Well i have for years had power run to my tank bags, and now have added it to the Gen 2!
This time i have done this using SAE connections, As well as a USB and cigarette plug in the bag its self.

I can now charge almost any thing in my Tank bag, phone , Scala, Ipod, and all Go-pro,, :cheerleader::cheerleader:

So here are the pics,,

IMG_0890 (Small) (Small).JPG

IMG_0894 (Small) (Small).JPG

IMG_0896 (Small) (2).JPG

IMG_0893 (Small) (2).JPG

I also added Heli bars and Throttle Meisters also!

IMG_0891 (Small) (Small).JPG

IMG_0892 (Small) (2).JPG

Nice job - as usual. :beerchug:

Few quick questions.

Did you connect straight to the battery for power? Relay? Switched?

You have a battery tender USB and a 4 port USB - is there a reason for both - or did you just need 5 ports? :laugh:

The 4 port USB has light(s) on it is that just to tell you you have power?

1 more - I have a half tank bra, do you think I would need the strap version or would the magnetic version work with a half bra?

Thanks.

Im not sure who's hydraulic switch is is, but it did not fit and i had to machine it. The threads where too long to fit into the Brembo Master cylinder. Both Master cylinders are Brembo RCS, and the fluid cups are Rizoma.
What are the clutch and brake mc'S? did you use a vortex hydraulic switch on the clutch?

Nice job - as usual. :beerchug:

Few quick questions.

Did you connect straight to the battery for power? Relay? Switched?

You have a battery tender USB and a 4 port USB - is there a reason for both - or did you just need 5 ports? :laugh:

The 4 port USB has light(s) on it is that just to tell you you have power?

1 more - I have a half tank bra, do you think I would need the strap version or would the magnetic version work with a half bra?

Thanks.
As for a tank bag, i have used a Magnetic bag with the tank bras, with no problem.
Now the USB adapter from Battery tender was purchased just for the phone, while was wiring it up i decided to add the cigarette socket.
The 4 way USB i use to charge all the other crap, Scala, Ipod, GoPro, and remote if needed.
It over kill but who cares, and it hooked up the the battery, it is my Battery tender lead, for charging.
I also have a switched set up in the tail.

Back