ECU Editor download advice...

snowprophet1

Registered
Hi all! My computer crashed and I lost the hard drive, but my bike has all the pins in the harness, and I have the device to plug it into the computer for the ecu editor for my 05 stock busa.
As soon as I get my computer fixed, I want to give it a flash before I race my buddies R1s. I heard that I want to download the map so that my 5th gear timing map is used for all of the gears (?). I have watched a couple tutorials from youtube, but am not sure how to find a certain 5th gear timing map to "unify" for all my gears. Could anyone point me in the right dirrection, or be able to explain what I'm looking for? Even a phone number to talk to somebody so they don't have to do a lot of typing if they'd like.
After doing this and gearing down a tooth, I'll run my buddies at the strip, then on goes the turbo and a bigger sprocket! Thanks for any/all help. I hope I put this question in the right section. Marc.

when you "unify" the timing maps, it unifies to 5th gear (full factory advance in all gears except the N map)

So, just choose the sh7052f chip, 02-07 busa, and the timing map that it has, just choose "u" to unify it, and I'm good? If that's it, I can handle that! Awesome! Thanks for your help. I'll throw it back on the dyno after that and see what difference it made in a 3rd gear pull and post the results.

Back