Lee's Performance vs RC's Performance

BusaDrew

Registered
I'm getting my bike tuned/flashed this month. I'm in NC and have a choice between Lee's and RC's performance. I've heard great things about Lee's but RC's is closer. I don't know much about RC's except for what I've seen on there web site. Does anybody know about RC's. I wouldn't mind traveling further if it would be better. Any input would be appreciated
Posted via Mobile Device

I have been in contact with Lee's three times now over email. I cannot get them to provide me a quote on a dyno tune/ecu tune for a 2008 Hayabusa. The lack of customer service has me concerned that they run the shop in the same manner.

I understand they are busy and sometimes cannot get back to me right away, but this has been going on for over 2 months now. I may end up getting in touch with RC Performance instead.

I have been in contact with Lee's three times now over email. I cannot get them to provide me a quote on a dyno tune/ecu tune for a 2008 Hayabusa. The lack of customer service has me concerned that they run the shop in the same manner.

I understand they are busy and sometimes cannot get back to me right away, but this has been going on for over 2 months now. I may end up getting in touch with RC Performance instead.

Thats odd ??? he emailed me back pretty quick everytime.... He told me 400. 300 with military discount.

I will look into RC's because he is closer to me also and i didnt know of that shop...

I called them and they quoted me 300 for the tune 100 for the flash. RC's said the same price
Posted via Mobile Device

Thats odd ??? he emailed me back pretty quick everytime.... He told me 400. 300 with military discount.

I will look into RC's because he is closer to me also and i didnt know of that shop...

Yeah a friend of mine told me about them, he was going to get some work done but hadn't yet.
Posted via Mobile Device

KWS any good? I will be traveling from north GA, so SC is better for me. (Sorry for the thread jack)

KWS any good? I will be traveling from north GA, so SC is better for me. (Sorry for the thread jack)

No problem. I've had some friends of mine go there and get motor work done and they were pleased
Posted via Mobile Device

rc's just started offering tunes- i dont wanna be a guinea pig...
ive never heard bad about lees- what up??
and this kws you speak of... website?

rc's just started offering tunes- i dont wanna be a guinea pig...
ive never heard bad about lees- what up??
and this kws you speak of... website?

I don't know much about RC's only what the website says. I think they've been dyno tuning for a while but just started flashing. As far as Lee's, I've heard a lot of good but only a couple people said don't mess with them, that's why I'm trying to hear from people with experience from them. And as for KWS the web site is KWS motorsports.
Posted via Mobile Device

I posted my numbers and experince with them in my thread 'Getting a tune' cost was 300 for the tune 80 for a ECU flash and 60 for short stacks. I had good results, at least i thought so.

I posted my numbers and experince with them in my thread 'Getting a tune' cost was 300 for the tune 80 for a ECU flash and 60 for short stacks. I had good results, at least i thought so.

Thanks 06 bussa. I just looked at your post. That does look good, how long were you there? why did you go with the stacks and was that with or without the pc? So all in all you would recommend them over an over again?
Posted via Mobile Device

Lee recomended the short stacks thats why i went with them, and that was with a PC3. He has been doing it for years so thats why i went the stacks, I just trusted him lol. Yes i would go to lee's again. Took bout 3hrs for everything, and your welcome:thumbsup:

Well I will be heading down to Lee's monday morning for my tune and flash. Hope everything goes well. I will post results when i get it done.

Back