IAP problem

db1405

Registered
OK GENTS how do i start. i recently posted up on bike running rough. it was parked for a while its a 2000 busa with 4-2-1 micron pipe. it ran fine before i slightly crashed it. now i got all my plastic and this thing is stalling out. I changed plugs. and ran injector cleaner through system. I just noticed when i pull the hose off the itp the bike comes to life but only till the fi light comes on. plug it back and it smothers down almost dying out. I checked codes and i have a C00 but the line is on top not in the middle would this cause the problem? i checked all hoses no leaks. i take any suggestions.

Okay gents found it was bad fuel injector. My home town factory mechanic ran me through the process of elimination to find the problem and it was found. But more than sure im gunna still have to take fuel pump apart to change filter inside pump.

The line at the top of the C00 (or bottom) means the throttle position sensor is out of calibration. Should be at the center position. Easy to adjust, install a jumper wire into the "test plug" connector under the seat, turn ignition on, loosen set screw on throttle position sensor and turn slightly (one way or the other) until line is centered, tighten set screw.

Back