Clutch rod oil seal replacement

rephacker

Registered
:please:I needed to know if there was any other way of replacing the clutch arm rod oil seal without opening the engine to replace it? I have a 2004 Hayabusa.

Well why don't you point my in the right direction because nothing comes out in the search function buddy!

Well why don't you point my in the right direction because nothing comes out in the search function buddy!

I did twice..."buddy"...actually three times since I did a search for you and posted a link :welcome:

The name is Rich and I'm chillin' like a villain :thumbsup:

Just tired of the one day wonders that don't bother to look around the site first :lol:

Hi Rich, I'm Jason.

Get used to it, I have. Ever since the 08 came out, seems the place has gone bonkers, but I still hang around cause of guys like you...:moon:

Let's play nice guys.:whistle: Some times I've used the search and not gotten what I needed because I didn't use the right four letter or more key word. Maybe he didn't know about the search function. Just trying to give people the benefit of the doubt.:beerchug: Welcome newbie. Stick around.

Hi Rich, I'm Jason.

Get used to it, I have. Ever since the 08 came out, seems the place has gone bonkers, but I still hang around cause of guys like you...:moon:

I am used to it...there are not that many members that have been around this place longer than me :thumbsup:

Let's play nice guys.:whistle: Some times I've used the search and not gotten what I needed because I didn't use the right four letter or more key word. Maybe he didn't know about the search function. Just trying to give people the benefit of the doubt.:beerchug: Welcome newbie. Stick around.

I agree.
That was his first post, so yeah stick around brother it is a good place.

Always take care of the little ones, or the new ones, or the less informed.
NOBODY was born knowing ANY of this stuff. We all learned on the "fly", and are all self informed. If you take care of someone else, then someone will take care of you.
NO-ONE on this forum knows everything, or they would not be here.
I learn everyday and share everyday.
The day I stop learning is the day I am gone.
JMO

Go back and look at my first post...I gave him a link to help him, but he didn't get it :poke:

Get it :banghead::banghead::banghead:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:bowdown: Hey Thanks, all of you Guys.. I am having a good time already. I could say I wasn't familiar with this site but I do recommend it to all my freinds with Busa's. I'll keep coming back cause I don't wanna ride anything elsa but a Busa.

burn.jpg

Back