Turbo busa won't start

samkactus

Registered
Hi Guy's, I have a 2007 Busa that i have fitted a turbo kit to and have been tuning with the Power Commander using the ignition module and the hub running a pressure sensor for boost mapping. This has all been going well untill the last run that the bike shut down as soon as i lifted the gas from full throttle. Once the thing had come to rest i tried to start and found that it would not, at the same point i noticed the dash is frozen at the point that the engine shut down, 11200rpm 270km and the fuel and temp gauges were they where as well. I have removed all the Power Commander units, disconnected the battery, checked all the fuses that i know of and all the plugs that i can find, nothing has changed the situation. Can anyone help i am out of ideas at this point and all the local people do not have a clue.
:please:

blown head gasket? did you have a base map in it to start tuning?

The engine is fine, the prblem that i have is in the electronic's, i suspect the computer, the clue i think is that the dash is frozen. But that is only what i suspect, i am hoping that some one might be able to make sense of these clues.

Back