I Crashed, and need some advise please!

nlahines

Registered
Ok I took a spill on my busa last night. I down shifted when I should not have locked up the back tire coming into a turn and off I went into the woods....Anyway I am ok with a broken tow and my busa has a smashed left fairing.....I guess it could have been a lot worse. Its the first time I have been down in 15 years.

My question is I need to get a new fairing. "Brand new" my bike is mint and I want to keep it that way. When you buy the fairing from suzuki do they come painted with decals? Where is the best place for me to get the fairing? How much do you think?

The bike is 06 LE with 2100 miles..

any advice would be appreciated....thanks -Nick

Contact Vman1300 AKA Kevin @ MRCycles - they are a sponsor and Vman is the best!

First I will start with the important part of the reply.
Man glad you are OK and able to post up. That is the most important thing and what we want to hear when these threads go up.
Now for the less important but still important part. your bike.
Yes when ordered from Suzuki they will come painted or you can get unpainted after market and get it painted.
I would contact VMan1300 here on the board. He hooked me up with some needed plastics at a great price. Also Daniel AKA Goldenchild. He is also a fantastic sponsor if this board.
Best of luck and heal fast. BTW which toe is Broke? Can you still ride right now??
Sorry about the accident but sounds like it could have been a WHOLE lot worse.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I wonder if anybody makes a back torque limiter for the Busa. I never have a problem caus I use the brakes first then downshift

Back