low temp Fan sensor

Bowdoc

Registered
A friend of mine told me that they make and adjustable fan temp sensor. I have looked high and low with no results. Have any of you guys heard of such a thing?

I don't know of an adjustable one, but there is a Honda(car) one that will fit that turns on about 15 degrees quicker. I've got the part number somewhere if you want it.

I don't know of an adjustable one, but there is a Honda(car) one that will fit that turns on about 15 degrees quicker. I've got the part number somewhere if you want it.
Ive got it somewhere also,, looking,,, still looking!

Ill post as soon as i find it!

Here you go!

The part is from a Honda Accord, the part number is 37760-P00-003

Also the connecter is different, so you will need a connecter from a junk yard or make some thing work!

That is the same number I have. I'm unsure of the year, but any autoparts store should be able to cross-reference it.

Most of the time when I have modded a car/bike I have been able to build a harness. I cut the old one on the vehicle I'm using about 2-3 inches from the sensor. I can then install a connector if I need to reattach the original. I then put a matching connector on the donor sensor cable. Most of the time you can use common connectors and epoxy it to the sensor.

that is an 03 to 04
welcome.gif

Thank you guy again heading to auto zone thrusday.

they have and adjustable one listed I will let you know how I make out

Compressor Works / Electric Fan Thermostat

for a 2003 Honda Accord LX

Related Parts

Radiator Fan Assembly

Cooling Fan Switch - Radiator

Radiator

About this product:
Part Number: 733653
Weight: 0.6 lbs.

Note: Economic adjustable  

Pricing: