2nd gear hesitation

knockoutms

Registered
rock.gif
i have a 2005 busa with air shifter and schnitz power interrupt. It just started, but in 2nd gear it feels like its cutting out or slipping or something just randomly in 2nd only. every other gear is fine and solid. 2nd even runs fine when it ain't cutting out. high or low rpms and its a random hesitation? Any thoughts on this? i have a power commander and nitrous controller also.

The dogs are damaged/ramped. Maybe a bent shaft or fork, and remotely damaged to the drum to go along with the gears. You'll need to get 2nd gear back cut and look at the rest.

This link has a bit of info, but I don't know if I agree with their solution. Link

For what it's worth mine jumped out of second Friday when the tire broke loose at the track. But, I made 18 passes after that over the weekend without a problem.

I have one of their shift start kits, but was unable to install it due to clearance with the housing and the frame.

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
aboard!

Where in MO are ya?

Post up some pics - we love them around here...

I also have an '05. Had to resort to this this past Sunday.

Item# 220130458396

Try contacting E-Racer.

its not kicking out of gear though. its still in 2nd gear it just has a slight hesitation in 2nd. the hesitation is alot more suttle when there is no load on the tire.

HEY GUYS WHATS UP NEW HERE BUT MY 06LE SLIPS WHEN IM SHIFTING FROM FIRST TO SECOND AND DROPS IN NEUTRAL SOMETIMES.DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS EITHER

Back