clicking/tapping sound 06

Layzard23

Registered
well i was coming home the other day from work and heard a light tick/tapping figured something was loose since i had just changed the idle. ok maybe comething got under tank and rattling around. no. I was coming home from work yesterday and still tapping when cold at idle not to bad rev up to 2500 steadily worse. rode home as the temp went up so did the pitch of the sound. Could hear at most rpm's higher is a little harder due to wind exaust. Bike is stock. only has 690 miles on her any ideas. ive heard can chain tentioner. heard its normal. but man its loud. Thanks

Mine taps also. It an 06 with almost 2400 miles. Mine sounds like valves also?.

Guess its normal with the other clunks.
beerchug.gif

I have a red/black 06 and it taps as well.  It seems to diminish with mileage though... I hear it less and less as I gain more miles on the bike.  I have 11000 on it now.  I dont know whether its getting better, or I am just not noticing it as much. Does'nt seem to affect the performance of the bike. Although, I cant seem to get the front end in the air...

I understand the busa is a noisey bike. but it shouldnt sound like a f250 diesel ridin down the road. Took bike to suzuki dealer today should find problem out soon will post news asap.

my 05 does have a noticeable tap to not a Quiet bike bye any means
wow.gif

but I luv it just the same 26000 miles of pure bliss !!!
beerchug.gif

Back