High Beam Collar

CorrodedAlien

Registered
Help..$16.00 and 5-7 days toget this little POS from either the dealer or my fav. local parts shop.

Any help from SF Bay area Busa Bro's + Sisters?

It is the collar to the high beam lamp.  I got home today and "saw the light coming out of the fairing in front of me.  I must not have gotten it on properly (more than a month ago) the last time I was messing w/ the headlamps.

Does anyone have one or know the part number?

Email me...

<!--EDIT|CorrodedAlien
Reason for Edit: "Help..."|1121775336 -->

highbeam_collar.JPG

wait a minute...where exactly does that go on the headlight? I may have an extra part for you...I can let you know by tomorrow.

What say you?

alright...I'll check on it tonight and PM and email you first thing tomorrow morning.

If I find out that it IS what you're looking for, I'll get it boxed up and ready to go...via Express Mail.

PM me your addy so that I can run down to the Post Office during my lunch hour. I'll package it up and get a ready label for you.

Did you put a higher wattage halogen bulb in there? I've heard that can melt the mounting for the headlight.

Another reason to go HID.

The collar came off the mount, it is a pretty cheap design, it looks like you could get different collars for different types of lamp mounts. I may apply some goop to it when I get the new collar.

Back