clutch starter again.

Veloz

Registered
I went to work on my busa ,like everyday,when i was coming back home i stop for gas, and bike won t start again,same problem before,much noiser than before i paid a guy to take me home ...tomorrow i gonna open up again and see what i did wrong,any help ll be appreciate as allways.TY
2002 busa.I guess i gonna bring her to a mecanic.

<!--EDIT|Veloz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121607642 -->

Before when you were having starting problems, what did you do to fix the problem?  Did it work?  

When you say much nosier than before what are you hearing?

Oh and I just figured out you meant stator instead of starter oops
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121680967 -->

Before when you were having starting problems, what did you do to fix the problem?  Did it work?  

When you say much nosier than before what are you hearing?

I used to have starting problems, but after I replaced the stock battery with a 235cca battery from schnitz racing I have had no problems.
i replace the vlutch stater last week,the bike was fine tuntil yersterday,very loud noise comes from engine,i ll try again today,if i can t it s going to a meccanic tomorrow,ty

I went to work on my busa ,like everyday,when i was coming back home i stop for gas, and bike won t start again,same problem before,much noiser than before i paid a guy to take me home ...tomorrow i gonna open up again and see what i did wrong,any help ll be appreciate as allways.TY
I just found out,after a frustated weekend...the stater motor is bad...i gonna bring to a meccanic here in Queens.I hate to,but has to be done,i don t know how.

I just found out,after a frustated weekend...the stater motor is bad...i gonna bring to a meccanic here in Queens.I hate to,but has to be done,i don t know how.

Back