wobble wobble

BusaBoyBatman

Registered
So I saw a post here about a dented front rim and I got a little nervous because I hit a big pothole last week.I took the bike out and looked at the rimm and did not see anything wrong.So I left,crusin down the street I noticed a little up and down wobble.I got on the expreesway and it smoothed out.I got offf and it was fine.So here is my question....I know the street that I noticed the wobble on was not perfect.....How does your bike feel on cold tires???Smooth as silk or a tiny bit shakey before they warm up???Thanks

It was the street you were riding on. Tires shouldn't wobble any weather they are cold or warm, it won't change it. If you had a problem with your tire or rim that needed to be replaced or repaired it would do it all the time, not come and go. More than likely the problem is in your head, because like you I and a lot of other people almost expect something to be wrong when you do things like hit a pothole or whatever and then you are paying more and more attention to your bike and over annalyzing everything it does.

Don't worry man, I call it the brain gremlins.

Back