bike wont start

Veloz

Registered
This morning my busa dont start it,battery is ok, makes some noise ,but dosent cranck,help please.2002 se. the f1 light is blinking.I think this starter afteri got the pclll,i gonna take off tomorrow,and seewhats happens. thanks all,also the battery is a week old.

<!--EDIT|Veloz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119071353 -->

Try disconnecting the PC and see if it will start
wink.gif

is it cranking at all?

call me crazy, but I've jumped my bike with a car before and it's still fine. I would try that, if your battery is shot it might still turn the lights on but still not start the bike. The other thing I would do is check the fuses. Does it do anything when you try to start it? Make any noise or dim the lights?

is it cranking at all?

call me crazy, but I've jumped my bike with a car before and it's still fine.  I would try that, if your battery is shot it might still turn the lights on but still not start the bike.  The other thing I would do is check the fuses.  Does it do anything when you try to start it?  Make any noise or dim the lights?
no,dosen t cranck at all. and the light dosen t dimm too.i have another brand new battery from my gixer,i ll try tonight,also i ll check the fuses.thanks.I am going nutsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
sssssss

I know this is going to sounds stupid, but based on what you just posted... are you sure the kill switch on the bar is in the Run position. (I have only done it once myself...). Also take a look at the kickstand switch. Bad connection there will keep it from turning over, there is also one on the clutch. Just throwing out ideas...
wink.gif

The EFI bikes take so much battery to run that they will exhibit strange behavior when the battery is low.  The lights look bright but everything is electronic so as you start it it pulls all the juice.  I had this a couple of months ago on my Harley.  The bike would start and then die ( even with a battery charger on it with a 50 amp starter surge).

Me thinks battery as do others.

I know this is going to sounds stupid, but based on what you just posted... are you sure the kill switch on the bar is in the Run position. (I have only done it once myself...). Also take a look at the kickstand switch. Bad connection there will keep it from turning over, there is also one on the clutch. Just throwing out ideas...  
wink.gif
That's great, I did that too once hit the switch somehow when I got off and parked it took me at least 15 minutes to figure out what the hell was going on. Glade to see I'm not the only one.

wink.gif
That's great, I did that too once hit the switch somehow when I got off and parked it took me at least 15 minutes to figure out what the hell was going on. Glade to see I'm not the only one.
You're not alone...
smile.gif

I just check spark plugs,clean then,and nothing,something new ...F1 comes out now,on my gixer i know a way to check for the code,i have no idea on my busa,please anybody help...

I just check spark plugs,clean then,and nothing,something new ...F1 comes out now,on my gixer i know a way to check for the code,i have no idea on my busa,please anybody help...
plus i just place a brandnew battery,still the same,has a runing noise,but dosen t crack...and is so nice in here inb NYC,s........

somehow bumpd the kill switch also a few hours ago... first day with her... time to get back on the learning curve...

Back