replacement LED

hayabusa_83

Registered
a while back, me and my g/f went riding and she shoved our nextels in the "trunk area" when we got home i noticed one of my LED taillights from my undertail were out... well i looked under the hump to see the wires hangin'. the phone in the hump had pulled out the actual wires. my undertail is wierd tho... the LEDS are molded into the undertail...
mad.gif
therefore couldnt be replaced... so after about an hour, i cut the led out of the molding (epoxy crap) and examined it to find a replacement... then just "mold" the new LED back in its place... MY QUESTION IS: WHAT KIND OF BULB DOES OUR BIKES TAKE FOR THE TAILLIGHTS? b/c i found an LED on there that looks identical to the one that came in my undertail.... 12V 32 LED bulb.... here it is... please help ASAP!
thanks
Brian~
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....0175622

No LED's in stocker... just standard incandecent. What undertail do you have?

OBTW - there is a thread w/ the manual attached to it.

seriously?
rock.gif
? whoooooooooo hooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! now i can just order the LED and mold it in there myself... and cancel my new undertail order!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks a million 7th!!!!!!!!!! your positive right!!!!
rock.gif
? not doubting just hafta be sure, b/c the damn bulb is $22. need to be 100%....
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Back