little noise

diablo

Registered
i got a 05 busa. from time to time it will make a knocking sound when i that can be felt in my feet. most of the time its when iam taking of in 1st. anyone have this problem. or any idea what it might be. the bike has 6700 miles on it.

i got a 05 busa. from time to time it will make a knocking sound when i that can be felt in my feet. most of the time its when iam taking of in 1st. anyone have this problem. or any idea what it might be. the bike has 6700 miles on it.
sounds like yer rubbers are worn out...hehehehe...

just kiddin... the rubber pieces in yer cush drive assembly are probably toast.

was the bike hammered on?

My 03 does just about the same thing. If you downshift AS you stop, it won't do it, but, if you come to a complete stop, downshift, then pull off at a normal speed you can kind of feel it, but you can hear it as well. I don't think the bike was abused when I bought it.
Any ideas..suggestions??

mine has a slight knock while in neutral.
could this be caused by the rubber issue as well?
(or should there be a slight knock in neutral?)
when i pull in clutch, knock stops.

Whats a cush drive
rock.gif
(serious) ... sorry for the ignorance
blush.gif

my 05 makes the same knocking noise when in nuetral... kinda freaks me out.

I think the knocking noise you guys hear in Nuetral is just the clutch. Does it go away when you pull the clutch lever? It's not really that loud right and you can feel it more than hear it correct?

Speaking of cuch drives, where is the best place to get one, I know mine is shot.

It is transmission noise, most Suzuki's do it...you should hear my brother's 600 knock around at idle.

I think the knocking noise you guys hear in Nuetral is just the clutch.  Does it go away when you pull the clutch lever?  It's not really that loud right and you can feel it more than hear it correct?

Speaking of cuch drives, where is the best place to get one, I know mine is shot.
Yup... it goes away... I realized what it was the next day...
Thanks.

Back