pc iii usb problem

Fire95Z28

Registered
Put on Full Evo system. Sent a map to the pc III and the damn thing when I am pulling in the clutch coming to a light it dies out!!!!! It was doing it when I had the stock pipes on there too. And I had a stock map in there. Any help would be great!!!

What is your idle set at? Check it and adjust as necessary to 1100 RPM . Sounds like it is something other than the PC III if it was doing it before too but you could also disconnect the PC III and see if it dies without it there. It wont run great without it but see if it still dies on you. If that cures it reload the map and reinstall the PC. Mine runs fantastic with the Evo and the M312-013 PC map.

<!--EDIT|Krieg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117977417 -->

its the pc3. it seems to be a common problem with them. contact dynojet and they can help with replacement

its the pc3. it seems to be a common problem with them. contact dynojet and they can help with replacement
The PC III is causing the idle to be to low?
rock.gif
The service manual states the idle speed to be 1150 + or - 50 so I would start with the obvious myself.

<!--EDIT|Krieg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118044407 -->

Its a pretty common problem when you put in a full system... and the PC3 USB!! I have the bike shutting off too... I suggest you set the Idle RPM between 1050 - 1250 !!! Also I suggest that you reset the Throtle Position Sensor through the PC3 USB software... thats should slove your problems!!!

Its a pretty common problem when you put in a full system... and the PC3 USB!! I have the bike shutting off too... I suggest you set the Idle RPM between 1050 - 1250 !!! Also I suggest that you reset the Throtle Position Sensor through the PC3 USB software... thats should slove your problems!!!
Never heard of the PC III Doing this...I have never had this problem with mine. I will remember this for next time. Has anyone figured out what it is about the PC III that causes this? Thanks for the advice.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Krieg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118105986 -->

Back