Replacement Fairing for 04 limited - HELP.

Rocketman

Registered
Hi Guys/Gals

I'm sick.  I've had my '04 Busa since last September.  Last week it fell over on it's side and cracked the right fairing.  (Did I spell that right?)

It has a nice crack right above the center screw on the right.  I don't know the best route to fix this.  I saw some ready-to-paint replacement fairings on the net.  I'm just worried about the fit and the paint match.  Am I better off calling the dealer for a replacement part in the Limited Red color?

Thoughts?

The same thing happened to my '03 40th Anniversary model the second day I owned it, only it was the left side. I bought a new panel from Suzuki ($514).

Ed

same thing just happened to my 05. I am ordering my parts from linky thing They have had lots of business from me. But the plastics will be about 100+ cheaper than other places.

Thanks everyone.  Oneida Suzuki looks pretty good.  I'm also glad to hear I'm not the only one this kind of misfortune has happened to.

Thanks.
sad.gif

If you really need to match the paint you could go to Colorite they do an excellant match on all that I have used.

Thanks Turbo. So far, that's the best deal I'm seeing at ronayers. I'm just glad someone else had problems. Stupid disk lock was the cause of the whole thing.

Back