Bike Vibarating .

red_parrot

Registered
Hi, Me riding a K3 model, recenlty my bike feel more vibration on the handle bar while riding, Footrest also can feel the vibrating too.Me can feel that the vibration came out from below the gas tank. May i know is it cause by the cam tensioner?? any advise??

Welcome to the board.
take a close look at your rims and check if you may have lose a wheel weight.

Welcome to the board...!! I suggest you check your tires and your rims frist...

If its a 03... the chances of a cam chain tensioner problem is rare!! I suggest you take in to a reputed dealer and get it checked out if you find the tires and the rim ok!!

at what speed do you feel the vibration because at about 90 or so pretty much everybody feels the vibration of the motor.

<!--EDIT|jmaz268
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117162388 -->

Thank for all the advised, however i had changed my tires recently with balancing. think not from the wheel. Me feel that is coming out from under the gas tank. Btw, by increasing the idealing, will it affect the vibration also?

Hi,

I have the same problem. It's not the tires/wheels because it's vibrating all the time at any rpm, even while standing still. It feels like the 4800 rpm buzz, but then at all rpms.

I suspected the clutch (play) so replaced it but didn't make a difference.

I also suspect the cam chain or balans-shaft bearing. Next action: Bringing it to a mechanic and let him open up the engine to check....

I will keep you all informed. In the meanwhile, experiences or advises are welcome...

Greetings from Holland....
Patrick

hi, I think we have the same problem, keep me inform after you had serviced from your workshop. the vibration make my hand numb within minutes of riding.
sad.gif

I have the answer after beating the **** out of my bike and going out of my damn mind... the damn fork seals.. my forks seals were leaking and when i'd have the bike just setting there and rev it the bike would actually move a tiny bit staring at the front end and my buddy was like maybe its just the front end so we changed the fork seals out and it doesnt do it anymore... who wouldv'e thought it'd be the damn fork seals, but it was..

Back