warranty

rock.gif

Check around - there is a company selling extended warranties for motorcycles that will refund your entire premium to you if you do not file any claims during the warranty period. I don't recall the name of the company, but the dealer from whom I bought my bike told me about it.

You can go to www.xroadsmotorsports.com and inquire about it.

Ed

I would not bother with a extended warrenty. They would not offer it if you needed it. Plus they will mostlikly get out of any warrenty claim you might have..Saying you modified it or did not maintain it correctly..Just my experiance, with motorcycle warrenties..

I got one for my 05 Busa, but agree that in the long run they must make money on them or they wouldn't offer it. They were also trying to sell me tire and theft warranties, which really looked bogus.

The business manager told me they get 100% reimbursement for warranty service, thereby providing some incentive NOT to reject potential warranty claims. Of course I have no way of directly verifying that and everything they tell you must be taken with a LARGE grain of salt. Anybody have insight into this?

Back