Bike runs rough / will not idle (help)

playboy

Registered
I have a 2002 Busa w / air box mod & K&N air filter.Recently I pulled my Busa out of storage - performed maintenance - changed oil, filter & spark plugs. Removed most of the gas in the tank which contained gas stable stabilizer. No matter what I do or add has helped much. I have replaced the spark plugs x 2 & have added a bottle of isopropyl alcohol along with a bottle of 104 octane boost. Everything keeps carboning up.The bike ran well when I stored  it last November. I am currently using a fuel injector cleaner and fresh gas. If this does not work - I will give up & take it to a mechanic. I did turn the idle up. The only time the bike will run at low rpm is when the plugs are new. Most of the time I have to run it at 2,000 - 3,000 rpm or more. This same problem occurred last year at this time. My mechanic said that he sync'd the injectors and told me to use a fuel injector cleaner. Both exhaust pipes have a lot of carbon at the tips and the bike smoked a lot during initial start up. I have also attempted to run all of the bad fuel out of the tank along w / more fresh gas & injector cleaner. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

<!--EDIT|playboy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113778763 -->

Back