What kind of fluid do i use, yea, newbie question

krsimulis

Registered
I hope to not get reemed for this question, but can anyone tell me what fluid I use in the clutch reservoir. I don't have the owners manual, and can't find this answer anywhere. I just got a new busa, first time, and was given some new lines, so I replaced them. I didn't even think about the fluid to put in there, although I assumed it was brake fluid for some reason. Also, if there is a special way to bleed this fluid, or a thread about it, please let me know.
thanks for any help, and glad to be back with my own bike.

I ended up with a 99 unrestricted, the somewhat mothers only love orange color. Its not perfect, but for 3k, I couldn't pass it up. The frame is straight, and nothing else is really broken, just needs some bandages and a lot of love. I wanted to put those cables on to see if it at least ran or not, well moved at least.

Let me finish up some things and I will take some pics here later on. Got to clean up one bike and see if my bike works at the same time. Don't expect it to look like a Hayabusa, but more like a bike that someone played a pratical joke on. Rich people that don't care about there stuff means gold for me.

No problem. We just love to see pics of members after they get them.

Yea I know, let me get her cleaned up, you out of anyone should know thats not my top priority, but having it sitting up straight and being able to make it to the mail box would be a huge step up. Ill have some pics hopefully later today.

dot 4  brake fliud
wink.gif

Back