yoshimura hangers

01busa1

I am having a tuff time, does anyone have a pic how there yoshimura slip on hangers fit to the slip on and how the hanger fits to the rear peg mount. I think I have the wrong hangers, and my right can is not bolting up flush, I think the crush washer is too thick, should I be using it with the yoshimura slip ons? The left one bolts up flush, but the right is about 1/4 inch from fitting flush, I am afraid to tighten it up any more than it is, snap.
1zhelp.gif

you probably just need to flip the hangar around... you want the "flushest" side of the hangar to be to the inside of the can. Othger than that you use all the same stock hardware that held on the factory cans. Hope this helps.

<!--EDIT|givinr
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112984281 -->

do both sides of the hanger go to one side or is one half on one side and the other side of the hanger to the back then the nut goes on, I just might have the wrong hanger, I will have to take a pic, thanks

both sides of the hangar go on the outside...they basically snadwich on top of each other and touch... if you want I can post a pic of mine... so you can see how it goes but I am confident you'll hav'er licked by then...

Thanks for the help, I just got the gold medal for reading way to much into things, They fit tight and look awesome. I love my bike

Back