2000 Busa Speedo not working

Proliphic

Registered
hey guys

I have a 2000 unrestricted busa and my speedo is not working, the odometer only picks up a few clicks after a full days ride. I have tried swapping clusters with another and found that the cluster IS the issue as it worked fine with the tester cluster.

so I either need to repair or replace my cluster.

now my problem is i dont know how to fix myself or where i can send the cluster for repair.. :banghead:

I have my M test coming up on the 20th of this month and i need a working speedo before then :-/

does anyone have a 99-2000 unrestricted cluster that works they want to sell ?
does it need to be the 340kmh speedo ? or can I use a 280kmh speedo and just swap out my speedo gauge ? would the speed still read accurate even though the 280kmh speedo backing has the nombers in slightly different places than the 340kmh ?

thanks in advance
Proliphic

Contacted Shane. .because of time constraints I am not able to send my cluster to him at the moment but after talking to him I will be sending my new cluster when I get one to him to have it modded.. thanks for the contact.

Now on another note I have ordered a cluster but it has broken mounting tabs but I should be able to swap the 'guts' from the new working one into my old housing with the good tabs correct ?

Back