Looking for a Gen I oil pan.

houstonbussa

Registered
I was having a mechanic fix some issues I was having on Mona, so figured since he has it, just do the oil too. He did. Every issue he addressed has come back more jacked up than I sent it in for. (Was an electrical problem)... Either way, he over tightened the bolt and I developed a very small leak. My friend put some thread chemical that basically gets hard around the threads as a temporary fix. Well just a few weeks ago, I laid Mona down. Now she's leaking again. I have to do some inspecting on her to find where it is, but KNOWING I have to get an oil pan for her already I'm going to replace that regardless. Temporary fixes are just that. Temporary. I had one lined up on eBay, but by the time my check came in it was sold. So WHERE'S a good place to get a Gen I oil pan, gasket, screw and crush washer? I've seen used on eBay that says "Doesn't leak", but the protective tab is broke and scratches around the bolt. SO it tells me that it may have been good, but I also MAY develop a problem. So really was trying to go new unless someone has one sitting around because they went to a turbo build and changed the pan out all together or something like that.

I have 1 pan left for sale, it does have the tab broken off but then again, most of them do. I don't know if I have a drain plug for it but I will look today, let me know if your interested and send me a PM. $40 shipped..

Back