starter went out

DaKineBusa

Registered
I was having problems with my bike. i took it in 2 get looked at and they said i need a new starter motor and gears and some gaskets. The grand total is 556, ive been trying looking online for the parts, no luck so far.

its a 02, the guy that i got it from said that it had burned up the smallest gear on the first one but the starter was good. im trying 2 find the gear 2 replace the first one or just buy an starter. cant find any on the net, need help

Take it to your dealer and see if they will fix it for you. You never know what they may do for you.

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107735100 -->

02's are know for the problem. Ask your suzuki dealer about the , ohh what is it called, suzuki has a warranty program they can offer even if your busa is out of the warranty. Someone help me out, I can't remember what its called.

But the dealer might fix it for free.

Had the same problem on my 2000 busa, the stater eat the idler gear then the gear shaft on the stater was worn out. The idler gear was $56.00, the stater was $310.00. But found a stater repair shop that found me a rebuilt for $189.00.

the dealership couldnt do 2 much 4 me. they said the warranty is out so the price was gonna be 5 something 4 everything. i just bought the gears on ebay and trying 2 win the motor

Back