high beam melted ummmm help

see ya!!!

Registered
this morning on my way into work i had smoke coming from under my clocks. i pulled over and found that the high beam had melted the plastic retainer that hold the bulb in. i did do a search on here and found that i have to strong a bulb in that location its a 70 watt i think. previous owner installed it. my question is where do i find a new plastic retainer ring for a new bulb? i have looked a few places and all i can find is one for the low beam. the wireing harness is fine no damage there just the ring that holds the bulb in. if i have to replace the assembly how would it benifit me to go projectors in both. i live in the sticks and it is not uncommon to see a 7 or 8 foot gator on the side of the rode on the way in to work or just out tooling around .

thanks for all yoru help in adavanced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find someone with a damaged healight, its not a part you can buy seperate from Suzuki.

You need to get HIDs, 35 watt will do it. You will never have a problem seeing again. :) Good luck finding the part you need.

thanks for your help gentlemen i think i will look into H.I.D's when i get to the house. i saw a thread about a assembly with halos installed in it. are they just for looks or do they serve a function other than cool?

Back