Air ride problem

airtonybusa

Registered
I have a mismatch on my bike guys. Compressor is by tricky air and shock who knows. I tried legends, platinum,Bennett,tricky,Arnott and all say that the shock is not theirs. Does anyone know someone who can rebuild one that i have. I have pictures but cant put them up for some reason. So if you have information for me please give me your email and i will send pics to you. The problem was, it was holding air but had no rebound at all and went all the way up and down like a yo yo or i had to put so much air that it would go all the way up. So i removed it and when we took it out it started to leak oil. For now i bought an original but bike is to high so waiting for full adjustable bones that i ordered as regular lowering links didn't work well because of 10' extended swing arm and next hole bike was to low. Please Help:bowdown:

You might need to resize the pix. At the bottom of the reply box you will find the " Go Advanced " softkey or hotbutton. Click it and scroll down. You'll find " Manage Attachments " click it. A box will pop up. Click " Browse " find your file and click " Open ", then click " Upload " and wait for the file(s) to upload. Click reply. From memory, but that should get you close enough.

Back