Help Needed with Gen 1 Stuttering Problem

Hayabusa133

Registered
I have a 2006 Busa.... Brocks Full alien Head Exhaust, K&N Air Filter, Power Commander 5 with stock Map, Pair Valve Removed, small air box mod...I was having a stuttering/Hesitation problem at under 3000 RPM, I serviced the throttle bodies, synchronized them, centered the TPS which was not (centered)..ran the bike, throttle response felt a little better, however stuttering/hesitation problem increased until 4000 RPM...
I did not change the spark plugs could this be my problem???

Please Help.

Also can anyone Please send me a Brocks Map???

Thanks
Mark

Forgot to Mention..I'm new to this forum, I'm from Trinidad and Tobago (West Indies)...Bike is also Idling really ruff 1200-1600RPM..this was my first time synchronizing could it be that I did not do it right???

Thanks guys...I rode the bike today and to my astonishment, the stutttering proble was gone...stilling idling a bit on the ruff side though..guess I try to sync again, this time I'll change the pulgs first..

So......New NGK Iridium #9 spark Plugs installed, Throttle bodies serviced/synchronized, TPS centered... I am still experiencing a stumble/hesitation below 3000 RPM, I recently purchased a Dyna 2000 ignition but I did not receive an after market Stator with my kit however I got a unit that plugs into the crank signal and then to the dyna. Does anyone know if the 2006 Hayabusa Dyna ignition system comes with an aftermarket stator or just that unit that plugs into the crank signal??? I am wondering and HOPING that my Stumble will go away after I install the Dyna ignition..Do you guys have any suggestions that will assist me. I am tired of this hesitation/stumble problem...

I have a 2006 Busa.... Brocks Full alien Head Exhaust, K&N Air Filter, Power Commander 5 with stock Map, Pair Valve Removed, small air box mod...I was having a stuttering/Hesitation problem at under 3000 RPM, I serviced the throttle bodies, synchronized them, centered the TPS which was not (centered)..ran the bike, throttle response felt a little better, however stuttering/hesitation problem increased until 4000 RPM...
I did not change the spark plugs could this be my problem???

Please Help.

Also can anyone Please send me a Brocks Map???

Thanks
Mark

Your on here asking what your issue is, guys are making wrong suggestions cause they not reading your post or really have no clue what they are talking about. The answer to your problem is listed right in your question...

YOU HAVE A BIKE THAT'S MODDED ALL KINDS OF WAYS. YOU WONDER WHY YOU GOT ISSUES? IT'S CAUSE YOUR RUNNING A STOCK MAP, IT'S FOR A STOCK BIKE, NOT A MODDED ONE.. GET YOUR BIKE MAPPED OR CALL PERSON YOU GOT PIPE FROM AND HAVE THEM GET YOU BROCK MAP SUPPORT..

Thanks Man. I thought so, but I live in Trinidad and Tobago (West Indies). I don't know of anyone here who dyno tunes motorcycles, I bought the bike with the mods done to it, so I guess I'll have to contact the previous owner to transfer the Brocks registration in order to get a Brocks Map for my bike...I was hoping someone on here would have a brocks map that I can try ( I thought that might be easier).....

Brock's maps are proprietary, I have them but would only send to folks I actually sold a pipe too myself, I respect them for that..... Contact previous owner so he can get you set up.

Brock's maps are proprietary, I have them but would only send to folks I actually sold a pipe too myself, I respect them for that..... Contact previous owner so he can get you set up.

Thanks man, I'm currently in the process of transferring ownership with Brocks, So hopefully soon I'll be able to try their maps and see if my problem goes away..I can:laugh:

I Loaded my new Brocks Map today, rode the bike and WOW. It never ran so smooth, no more hesitation/stutter below 3000 RPM. Finally I can breathe a sigh of relief, I'v been battling with this problem since January...thanks to the friendly and most helpful staff at Brocks Performance and special thanks to "GoldenChild"....

Thanks
Mark R.

Back