Bike wont start! please help!!!

nodnil

Registered
I was trying to program my powercommander so i started the bike and connected it to my laptop.i hit update firmware and all of a sudden the bike shut off and dont want to come back on. It has power and it swings. I trying started couple times and i think i saw the f1 light came on

Disconnect pc and see if it will start.
Don't take this wrong, but I think you need to research your pc before you keep messing with it. Seems you have had several problems from your bike, and from your posts i don't think you have very much bike knowledge. Again, not bashing you at all, but you need to do some homework before tearing into your bike like you have been......

not all of them are for me. i help out my friends who have problems and they dont really be on the computer researching stuff

Then you need to tell them to be on the computer researching stuff.
You are new on here, so let me break it down for you: Use the search function, it will answer most of the questions you have. If, after searching you still can't find an answer, post up. If you want professional advice, go pay someone for it. There are lots of members here that will help you out as we have lots of others, (just like we were helped) but when you (or your friends) clearly have no clue what you are talking about, it makes it difficult to give you good answers. Again, I'm not trying to be a d!ck here, but some of your posts are questions could have been answered by using the search function.

ok thanks. i will use the search function first and i go the answer from a power commander tech. he said that i wasnt suppose to update my powercommander while my bike running. The powercommander locked and now it needs to get unlocked by a dealer or they can send me a cd to unlock it for $40.00

remove power commander and disconnect battery give it a couple minutes reconnect battery and try starting it

Back