Lighting issues

BigBusa09

Registered
Hey everyone. I was considering putting a HID kit on my Busa. I had my bike apart and when i put it back together, my low beam doesnt work. I replaced the bulb, checked the fuse with no issues, and still nothing. The high beam works and i am at a loss. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

you put an HID bulb in the high or low beam? and did you install it, or were you just looking at it to see if you could?

I installed HID in both but found that both ballast were bad from the start. So i put the stock bulbs back in and the high beam worked but the low didnt. So i thought maybe the bulb itself was bad so i replaced it and it still didnt work. Thanks for your help.

If you have power at the fuse, the problem is somewhere between there and the light. Check for power and ground at the light socket and work your way backwards through the switch and harness etc. Just to clarify, you have removed the ballasts and put everything back to stock, correct?

Did you mod the plug that the bulb plugs into? When I did mine.. I had to mod the plug and put some silicone to hold the wires steady.. maybe something in there came loose?

Back