Problem with fuel system

biker_xxx

Registered
My fuel injectors are not spraying any fuel causing my bike to turn over but not start. My fuel pump work, all four of my injectors spray fuel when i tested them by sending current to each of them (they spray fuel using this process), no codes are showing up when i put it in dealership mode, and all of my fuses are good. I think it is the computer (Part Number: 32920-24FK0) but i don't want to replace it if there is nothing wrong because they are too expensive. WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM??

Battery in great shape ? If so see if you can find someone close and swap ECUs to see if that's the fix. My understanding is that the injectors might not fire if your battery voltage is low and a weak battery or one on it's way out, might drop significantly on start. You should be able to use '04-'07

i hooked a car battery directly up to the bike because i know the battery is bad, i am stationed over seas here in Spain and the quality of their batteries compared to our heavy duty American batteries

In the first Photo I performed a continuity test on each fuel ejector, PASS. Second test (PHOTO 2) i performed a volt test. at the initial turning of the key the volts read in-between 12.97-13.01 and the fuel pump would sound. When i cranked the bike over the volts bounced all over the place, but i do not think it reached higher than a 8.5-8.7, i also performed a continuity test (PHOTO 2) on the yellow/red wire on the positive terminal of the battery, PASS. i decided to do the same on the grey/black wire on the negative terminal of the battery and i got nothing.
Photo 3 i do not know if or how to test that, i did however test the yellow/red wire on the positive terminal of the battery and it passed.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Sounds like a battery issue my friend.
I know its not a battery problem because uselly when i hook my bike to my car to start it, it starts right up, i have to turn the car in furst or else it would not start. this bike takes a lot of juice to start.

If the battery voltage drops under 12 volts while cranking the bike will not fire!

is there any way you could get a quality M/C battery shipped to you. lots of companies ship to APO addresses. this has got to be cheaper then replacing the computer.

If the voltage is getting below 9.5V cranking then that's your problem. Poor connection, poor ground, etc. You're using a car battery, does that mean your MC battery is still in the bike with jumper cables? In that case the dead battery could be hurting things or a bad jumper cable or connection. Computers tend to go nuts below 9.5V.

Well i am going ti the U.S. to visit, I will purchase a battery there and ship it to myself overseas. I am also using my car battery while my MC battery us still in, this is why i think i fired the computer because my car was running at the same time.

Myth. A car charging system won't fry a bikes system. It's a 12V system on both ends, the dead battery or whatever system is on will only draw the amps they want, not get force fed. A car that's 20+ years old might because of the way they regulate and how high the voltage can get but beyond that it's safe.

And lots of people telling me I'm wrong in 3...2...1...

Back