fuse box question

bajabug

Registered
i just got a 2004 with some minor front damage and i am wondering if their is supposed to be something on the front part of the fuse box(not the 6 fuses but forward of them).  looks like a clip of somesort should be there.  

the bike for the most part is dead(electrically) so i think this has something to do with it.  

is 4400 the right price for nose fairing and left side fairing damage?  the bike has 1000 miles, seemed like a darn good deal to me.

thanks for any help guys!!

Matt

<!--EDIT|bajabug
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100802589 -->

04_1571a.jpg

anyone happen to have access to the part number for this, the dealers i have talked to dont have good enough diagrams. its the relay with 7 prongs just in front of the fuses. thanks for all your help guys, its much appreciated.

Matt

okay if you were sitting on the bike looking foward.
Under the left inner you will have
a fuse box holder in front of that you have
a sidestand turnsignal flasher relay.
These are both in the smae holder. on the front of the holder there is another relay 4 wire one.
which one you neeed?

i have enclosed a picture of exactly what i need. Its amazing that the dealer i went to couldnt even begin to help me, he had the funniest look on his face when i described what i wanted. his schmatic wasnt any help either. anyway thanks

Pic_25_.jpg

It's NOT the sidestand/signal relay!!! I have the same issue with my 2004 and ordered the sidestand/signal relay and you have that on your bike already... it's the little black box at the base of your thumb in your picture... mounts to the fusebox with a rubber strap. I have the shop manual and it sheds no light on what this mysterious box is either??? Anyone???

The best OEM research can be done at Bikebandit.com

Exploded views with part numbers and price listing. Best research site for OEM parts I have found.

ummmm...yea....just did a search for that part on bikebandit. NADDA! Sorry. Take your pictures to the dealer/shop. If that doesn't work....call suzuki directly!

Back