Completely no power in hayausa first gen

nodnil

Registered
This is all what happend...I broke my stator cover from falling on my busa and lost all my oil. I tried to lower my bike and got problems with a security screw so i took out the ignition switch and cut off the screw. I cut the ugly pieces off the factory mud gaurd and end up cutting out the turn signals. When removing the front fairing with headlight i notice there is two loose plugs. i only know where one goes..i am not sure if the other one was left hanging. there is two clips a small one and a big one. I ont know where the small one goes...its located more to the right side of bike. i searched all over the right side and couldnt find nothing. I Dont know if any of these events caused this. Please help me figure out this. Btw peeps i am new to thus forums. i joined because i love the hayabusa and hate people who think they are ugly! i find that they are beasts

Hi, and welcome to the .org.

If you're new to forums, there are some basic rules you need to understand. In the case of this thread, your first lesson is "clarity". - There are lots of great members here who have an immense collective knowledge of all things Hayabusa...but they can't help you if they don't understand what the issue is. You will be much more likely to get a helpful response if you clearly state your problem/question. No-one wants to spend ten minutes trying to decipher a barely literate, rambling paragraph with no attempt at punctuation.

Now, when you say, "completely no power", do you mean that nothing at all happens when you turn the ignition key to On? If so, you may have battery/fuse issues. Is your battery charged? Is it properly connected? Do any dash lights show up at all?

Welcome to the oRg. First thing make sure the cut wiring on the tail is cleared up and not shorting out. Then check all your fuses, you may have blown the main fuse or ignition fuse. The small plug on the right front is an accessory plug, leave it alone. :welcome:

if its had a fall check the tip over sensor and mounting bracket ( under tank mounting bracket ) and :welcome:

This is all what happend...I broke my stator cover from falling on my busa and lost all my oil. I tried to lower my bike and got problems with a security screw so i took out the ignition switch and cut off the screw. I cut the ugly pieces off the factory mud gaurd and end up cutting out the turn signals. When removing the front fairing with headlight i notice there is two loose plugs. i only know where one goes..i am not sure if the other one was left hanging. there is two clips a small one and a big one. I ont know where the small one goes...its located more to the right side of bike. i searched all over the right side and couldnt find nothing. I Dont know if any of these events caused this. Please help me figure out this. Btw peeps i am new to thus forums. i joined because i love the hayabusa and hate people who think they are ugly! i find that they are beasts
You hate people that think your bikes ugly? :whistle:

Thank you I'll check it out. I hate people who thinks hayabusas are ugly. They always tell me that and it gets annoying. I love hayabusas more than any other bike out there

:welcome: to the Org!
I thought EVERYONE love the curvy lines of the Hayabusa!? no?:laugh:

I found out why I had no power. The main fuse had blown. Replaced it and the bike powered back on

Back