Busa bogging out

stevenruss

Registered
I just changed spark plugs and it sounded perfect when i started it, it had starting bogging out about a week ago, but now its doing it again the very next day. i have good fuel and checked air filter and everything seems to check out good. when i give it throttle it seems to just slow down instead. please help.. much appreciated

What year and how many miles ? What did the plugs look like ?

It's an 01 with about 26000 and it's all stock. The plugs did look a little black, but nothing crazy. It almost feels like when I give it throttle, only 2 or 3 are firing up, if that makes sense

You have got good air and spark, try running some Seafaom thru it. You may have dirty or clogged injectors.

i did run seafoam through it with no help, so i just took the injectors out and cleaned them.. now the bike is running great!! thanks for all yalls help. are all busas' fuel injected?

I have same problem..idling at below 1000 rpm found the coil for cylinder 1 had a large cracked...changed it out now it wont stay on..it turns on with choke on but even with choke on it doesnt stay on..its a 2004 busa with 34,000 miles on it...i recently changed the plugs on it about 3 weeks ago...im lost as to what it is.

I just changed spark plugs and it sounded perfect when i started it, it had starting bogging out about a week ago, but now its doing it again the very next day. i have good fuel and checked air filter and everything seems to check out good. when i give it throttle it seems to just slow down instead. please help.. much appreciated

My guess was going to be you're not getting fuel for some reason.
Good job sorting that out!

Back