Witch connector for the f1 codes

Dennis Holland

Registered
My buddy uses a white connector for read the F1 codes on his busa, and connect it with a paperclip.He has two wires on the connector he said.
Now i have a 2007 busa and i can only find a black connector with a black cap on it.and with 6 wires....?
Did i missed it or is this the right one ? if its right, witch wire(s) do i connect together ?

The problem is that i have a quick shifter that doesn't work because i didn't no that i had to enable it,
so i download the program and enabled it, now on the highway the F1 light flashes.( maybe coincidence ?

thx Dennis

Here ya go.

ADealer_Switch.jpg

Depending on which way you are looking at the bike it could be on the left side. Yes the plug is underneath the rear seat. Inbetween the rear fairing and trunk plastic.

yes, found it under some tape, mounted a switch for the future....
thanx a lot.
Code _COO no faults only TPS need a little tune...
thats crazy after a whole lot of FI flashing

[QUOTE

The problem is that i have a quick shifter that doesn't work because i didn't no that i had to enable it,
so i download the program and enabled it, now on the highway the F1 light flashes.( maybe coincidence ?

[/QUOTE

from what i have read i think the f1 light flashes on gear changes with quick shifter fitted as it cuts power to coils , may not be your prob though :whistle:

yeah maybe your right, but it did not work with the enable program, but it is enabled.... hmmmm i disabled it, i see what it does.....
sometimes the answers are very close :laugh:

Back