Another blown headgasket?

Gavin Rogers

Registered
Hello everyone! New Busa owner and think I was stiffed!? I have a 05 black and silver busa completly stock. I started to drive it home from the ladies house I bought it from and the bike ran hot. I took it back and of course i did not go 2 miles in the city at 45 miles an hour from her house. come to find out their was no coolent in the bike at all and the fan fuse was blown. I have since filled it up and been watching the coolent level and it seems to be going down slowly. when I start it white smoke is coming out until it get hot. I m wondering if its just because its a little cold here 55f. can someone tell me if I should run to the dealership!! the bike has 11000 miles on it and apparently been serviced normaly. Thanks for all the help I can get. :please:

Hello everyone! New Busa owner and think I was stiffed!? I have a 05 black and silver busa completly stock. I started to drive it home from the ladies house I bought it from and the bike ran hot. I took it back and of course i did not go 2 miles in the city at 45 miles an hour from her house. come to find out their was no coolent in the bike at all and the fan fuse was blown. I have since filled it up and been watching the coolent level and it seems to be going down slowly. when I start it white smoke is coming out until it get hot. I m wondering if its just because its a little cold here 55f. can someone tell me if I should run to the dealership!! the bike has 11000 miles on it and apparently been serviced normaly. Thanks for all the help I can get. :please:

Hasn't been serviced regularly if there's no coolant. The " white" smoke sounds more like normal exhaust smoke. Mine does that when its cold out out.

How much coolant did you put in? If it was really low, you probably have some air bubbles working there was through. Get on the bike and rock it back and fourth as far as you safely can and that will help her some air bubbles out. Do a search for coolant flush and you can get some better tutorials.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Hasn't been serviced regularly if there's no coolant. The " white" smoke sounds more like normal exhaust smoke. Mine does that when its cold out out.

How much coolant did you put in? If it was really low, you probably have some air bubbles working there was through. Get on the bike and rock it back and fourth as far as you safely can and that will help her some air bubbles out. Do a search for coolant flush and you can get some better tutorials.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

:agree:

Sounds like a warped cylinder head at this point, it doesn't take too much to cause it!

Back