Put her down...

Timz0r

Registered
Yep. Got cut off by a lady making a left in an intersection. She decided it was a good idea to go when I was < 30 ft from her car. Cut left, couldn't bring it back behind her, slid into sidewalk.

Clutch lever, foot peg, heat shield, slip-on, and clutch cover will all need to be replaced. Getting it painted this winter.

With all that said, I am looking for a reputable place to buy some of these parts. I am in Nova Scotia, Canada. I don't have access to many bike shops, and those I do are not the most competitive price-wise. GG monopoly.

Therefore, I'm looking online. But I don't know what's what, guys. Is BikeBandit a good idea? They're pretty far away, but their prices seem top-notch.

In case you're wondering, I don't want to go through my insurance because I was going to paint the bike this winter either way, and I have a $500 deductible. The lady didn't stop/notice what happened. Early 2000 black Honda Civic if anyone sees her... ;)

Anyway, not sure if I put this in the right section; my apologies in advance. But any input would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to email me too, if you'd rather that: twwhite@gmail.com.

Thanks all.

Thanks for the kind words, guys. I appreciate it. I really do.

If anyone from Central/Atlantic Canada reads this, please post where you do most of your online shopping for accessories/parts. I'd be eternally grateful.

Just glad you are ok. Call Justin at Honda East Toledo before you buy anything. He is a site sponsor and will take good care of you.

Welcome to the forum and glad to see you made it okay. I ship parts to Hayabusa customers in Canada all the time although I typically don't ship plastics due to the cost. If need some pricing, shoot me a private message and I'll get you shoot you the cost on everything

Real Bummer about the bike.
Glad your ok. Good luck on makeover.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

That's a bummer man. Glad you are not hurt and good luck getting things the way you want them.

Send a pm to 'Kml'. He's up in Nova Scotia I believe. Ken can def point you in the right direction.

Sorry bout the getoff, glad your ok, bike can be fixed to ride another day.

Glad your here to tell the story. Hate to hear about the bike but it is replacable. Just shop around and compare online prices after shipping with the local prices you have. They may match the prices for you. Good luck and post some before and after pics.

Thanks for the kind words, guys. I appreciate the information. I will definitely be in touch with some of the aforementioned persons. ;] I will post some before and after pictures, as well. Going to ghost it!

Thanks again!

Back