2006 with c32,33,34,35 code

LGBUSA

Registered
Hello,
After scanning the bike due to a F1 code I came up with the following error codes which are coming back to a injector system related problem, Bike has 18K on it with 16k having a Brock exhaust PC, Airbox and pair mod. I have never had any problems with it. I m going to test the wiring as what the manual says but was wondering if anyone has experienced this. Injector cleaner, new air filter and plugs, bike is emaculate. Thanks guys

No quick shift installed, The only other after market electronic modification is a speedo healer which shouldnt affect anything. The battery is fully charged but 5 years old. Going with a lightweight battery over the winter. Thanks guys

No quick shift installed, The only other after market electronic modification is a speedo healer which shouldnt affect anything. The battery is fully charged but 5 years old. Going with a lightweight battery over the winter. Thanks guys

LGBUSA, did you ever resolve the 32,33,34,35 fault issue with your bike? I have the same problem right now, and I follow the troubleshooting steps. My my injectors are bad since there is no continuity when the book is off. Your reply is appreciated.

Rob

make sure the ground wire to your powercommander, is grounded!

Back