I'm confused....

Phrogg

Registered
I changed my oil last night and found 5 small bb sized balls on the drain plug. I haven't been able to come up with anything that would have caused this. When I got in my accident, I fell down on the right side. Cracked my starter/clutch cover and as far as I know that was it. I've ridden my bike about 200 miles since then with no indication of further damage. Engine sounds fine, bike runs just as good as it did before. In short I don't think anything is wrong with it. I've read a little bit online, that the bbs could have been place in the oil from someone. As far as I have been able to find and come up with, there is nothing in the engine itself that has ball bearings in it. I am probably run, i don't know. lol

I'm just confused by this and i'm wondering if anyone else has ever heard of this.???

I agree, but I honestly can't think of anything in the engine that has ball bearings. I figured if there was something, then that something is broken now, the engine would be...well... not running. lol

Yea, I will next time I'm at my buddies place. I've ridden over 100 miles with it and it runs great. lol

I just at the mechanic and he said there is no way a bb sized ball could go from oil pan to engine and from engine to oil pan. He said it sounds like someone was just trying to ruin my bike. :S

Back