FI code c24, c25, c26, c27 on 05 Busa

Geoff

Registered
My bike is throwing this code c24, c25, c26, c27 when I get into high RPM's What causes this and what should I look for to fix the problem?

Thanks, Geoff

Yes, I do have a QS on the bike as well with all the Bazzaz electronics, But it has been running rich as well, Maybe I do need to check the plugs as well..

Thanks Guys

I also a bazzaz Quick shift and ZFI. When the quick shift cut the power to spark plug you will get this error code because the ECU think the coil are not working, it will not affect the performance. I get the error also and I called bazzaz to make sure it won't affect anything on the bike. Did you get the bike dyno? Maybe that why you are running rich. Alway a good idea to check if there still go.

Also Bazzaz told me that on some bike you won't get the error. My buddy as the bazzaz quick on is 05 Busa and he gets no error.

Thanks man, The guy I bought it from said that was the issue with it, Just making sure. And no, I have not had it on a Dyno yet for a tune. I plan on it first part of the year. Would you happen to have anyscreen shots of your commanded AFR's or would you be willing to share you tune with me to look at it?

Thanks, Geoff

Sure give me your e-mail and I will send you my dyno map. My mod are Yoshimura TRS full exhaust. Airbox mod, stock oem short velocity stackand. BMC race filter and Gipro ATRE. If you have the same mods or similar my dyno map should be good for u.

Back