Beating me

lilarmyguy77

Registered
I have an 09 Busa, as of late it has been beating me to death. I feel every bump in the road. Any suggestions about the suspention. It didnt always ride like this either.:banghead:

Set the sag, you'll need another person to measure while you sit on the bike too.
Where are you at?

Mine felt like that with stock settings. Macon set my suspension in about 5 minutes. Shoot him a pm and he can tell you the settings.

i weigh 196 down from 206 im a lil scared of messing with the suspention I have never done that before. guess i need to read a book or two.

I weigh the same as you with my leathers on. Here's where I set my 08. You still need to set it up for you personally, and have someone help you set the sag, but I'll bet that if you set it like this in the meantime the bike will feel and ride alot better. I also only have 3 threads visible above the jam nut on top of the rear spring. A hammer and center punch works good if you don't have a spanner wrench to fit them. That will take 15 minutes or so to take some pressure off that spring, but the compression and rebound front and rear can be done in about 2 minutes.
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/150575-tufbusa-help.html

i weigh 196 down from 206 im a lil scared of messing with the suspention I have never done that before. guess i need to read a book or two.

Weird. The factory settings should be fine for your weight.

I'm same weight as you, never dialed the suspension and my favorite is going 50 mph over a speed bump about 1 mile from my house. The suspension just soaks it up. That same speed bump on my Harley feels like the frame broke in two. :laugh:

Back