I live in Russia, in Moscow and there is no competent expert.

killkir

Registered
Dear colleagues! I ask from you the help.
Probably who that already faced the given problem.
I live in Russia, in Moscow and there is no competent expert.

Motorcycle of 2006, run 12000.
Problem in that that on the hot engine there was a knock.
Only on hot and on single turns and turns close to the single. Knock repeats time 3, knock knock knock, then a break and again knock knock knock.
From coupling squeezing doesn't vanish, the ring and a rustle isn't present.
At a set of turns the sound similar disappears

In advance I ask a pardon for bad knowledge of language.
I will try to search for a problem on a forum, but the bad knowledge of language will complicate it

Also there is a problem one more. At a hot motorcycle the starter can't turns. As soon as will cool down, I can get

Also there is a problem one more. At a hot motorcycle the starter can't turns. As soon as will cool down, I can get

Check the battery to make sure it's ok, if you can put a voltmeter on it to check when it's hot I had the same problem and the battery was on it's way to going bad. Use the battery that fits in there with the most cranking amps.

Knocking check your chain may have a kink in it... make sure the rear wheel is properly aligned. I am no tech I am sure people with more knowledge than me be here soon but go ahead check those things and you can cross them off the list trying to get it solved.

Check the battery to make sure it's ok, if you can put a voltmeter on it to check when it's hot I had the same problem and the battery was on it's way to going bad. Use the battery that fits in there with the most cranking amps.

Knocking check your chain may have a kink in it... make sure the rear wheel is properly aligned. I am no tech I am sure people with more knowledge than me be here soon but go ahead check those things and you can cross them off the list trying to get it solved.

Chain in an excellent condition. With a wheel of problems isn't present. Knock only on the single.
Concerning the battery, can't turn only when a motorcycle hot when cold that isn't present problems. You think there can be a battery?
Language I know badly, I hope I write clearly :)

Oil level good ? Sounds like a serious internal issue brother. You might want to get someone to check it out before the knock turns into something much more serious.

I mentioned the oil because you stated when turning, etc.

I also suspect the battery. Check the charging system to make sure it is ok, you should get over 13v with the bike running, about 14.5 at 5000 rpm. If this is ok, replace the battery. It can have voltage and no cranking amps. If it is fairly new, check to make sure the water level is full. You say the engine only knocks when it is hot? Double check the oil level, I would think if you had problems internally, it would knock hot or cold. Welcome to the oRg. :welcome:

Вам нужно будет проверить аккумулятор и стартер сцепление. Когда стартер сцепление ломается будет стучать.

Ran in garage, has looked, oil level in norm. Even on top to risk, a window full. Probably from for an oil modulation?

The battery tested, gives 13,3 idling and 14,4 on 5000.
The starter doesn't scroll only on a hot motorcycle, during any other time gets perfectly.

Thanks all for good reception. Moscow in my person speaks to you to thanks :)

Also tell please, you have a tax to a motorcycle?

Вам нужно будет проверить аккумулятор и стартер сцепление. Когда стартер сцепление ломается будет стучать.

Как ломается стартер сцепление? Как тестировать?

пытается Google Translate. Я считаю, что ваш стартер и аккумулятор должны быть проверены. взорван стартера может действовать странно при нормальной работе. если передача свободно он может позволить шпоры передач для освобождения и стук.

I believe that your starter and battery need to be checked. a blown starter can act oddly during normal operation. if the gear is loose it can allow the spur gear to release and knock.

Вы должны удалить его и пытаться раскручивать ее назад вручную. Если вы можете их он должен быть заменен.

Hot copper has more resistance than cold copper. The hotter the starter, the more power it takes to turn the starter. Have you load tested the battery?

Sorry I can't help with the knock, knock, knock issue. There are too many things it could be just based on that description.

If you have a stock battery, it should give a voltage of around 12.7V minimum a day after you have charged it to be in good condition. If it drops below 12.5V a few days after charging, you need a new battery.

If that is not the issue, check your connections are tight, otherwise you need to check the starter motor.

It sounds as if you have done 12,000km with this bike right?

The knock goes away after a while after a hot start right?

I would have suspected timing chain, but 12,000km is not enough.

Is the oil filter clean, what oil viscosity are you using?

Вы должны удалить его и пытаться раскручивать ее назад вручную. Если вы можете их он должен быть заменен.

Вы свободно или с использованием Gixx1300r программы перевода

Whether council will help "The solution is the synch the throttle bodies." ?

Itself I translate partially the translator I use. But it is difficult to translate technical subtleties.

Вы свободно или с использованием gixx1300r программы перевода

Уроки русского языка в школах лет назад, но я забыл, большинство из них

Back