Quick busa brake question

marksbusa827

Registered
Ive got a 03-04 gsxr 1000 streched swing arm i am going to put on my 06 busa. Will there be any clearance issues with the 1000 brake calliper and the stock busa brake disk.

I'm not for sure, but I wouldn't think there would be a problem. You might ask the same question over on psychobike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not for sure, but I wouldn't think there would be a problem. You might ask the same question over on psychobike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or do a search, it's rare, so lots of people look to help with a brake issue, and find they have no idea if it will fit or not . That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

:popcorn:

I have 04 GSXR rims on my Busa...65 inch...no issues, you might need really thin washers that fit the spacers just in case the wheel is a little off, it's a tight fit....
Jose

Here is the bike..

w4.jpg

Thanks that was my main concer that the offset would be different. I figurd that the calliper would work on the disk, but the offset wold be off. BTW that is 1 fine ride!!!

Since you are using a GSXR swingarm I don't think you'll have any issues, as far as torque I've seen some very bad ass gsxr's, you're not running over 250hp...right?? I run 210hp 119tq...low nines high 8's quarter mile foot shifted..

No I wont have to worry about that, pretty much stock except normal bolt on's. I was just afraid the offset on the brake disk my differ. Thanks again

Back